Thursday, March 18, 2010

Life... is Changing??

It’s been so long since I wrote my last blog – November 2009. So, here is the first one of the Year 2010 :)

Life is changing – Is it???? I guess not for me for now… Since joining Sapient, one thing that has not changed is my struggle to spend 9 hours in office. Every day brings the same challenge – What should I do today to pass my time in office :D. All the excitement of new company / new project is gone. The ground reality of the project is hitting hard now. A team of nearly 200 people with me placed in one tiny corner of doing asked to study and go through the tool which I don’t understand even a bit. Daily I wait eagerly for the clock to tick past 5:30 so that I can go back.

With me shifting to Noida a few days back, travelling time has increased a bit – which means I can sleep for around 1 hour in the morning and 1.5 hrs in the evening in the bus ;). With that, utilization of iPod has reached at nearly 2.5 hrs daily (nearly 10% of the day :P)

A new thing which is keeping me busy these days is Facebook. I created my facebook account in HCL just to test a mobile application to click photos from the cellphone and upload them to facebook to verify whether these are being uploaded correctly. Till February, I never logged in to facebook. With orkut blocked in the Sapient and me so idle and bored, I started using it to kill some time. And now, it is eating majority of my time not only in office but also when I am back at room with Farm Ville, Cafe ville contributing the major chunk :P

So, what next - Till when my schedule will keep on going like this, what will be my next step - let’s wait for some more time ;)
Till then, Good bye from my side :)

Bless you all

3 comments:

  1. It seems you have time to spent on yourself which most people don't get. Since you have that time make full use of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maliko.... aaj kal band hai kya blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Prashant - haan ji.. aaj kal band sa hai sab - and you know the reason :P

    Will post a new blog soon ;)

    ReplyDelete