Thursday, November 12, 2009

Life is Changing - Continued...

World is Changing.. isn’t it.. Till yesterday, I had not heard Microsoft's ad's on FM. Ads on radio mainly constituted colgate, lux or Sugar factories :P.. and now.. FMs has got one of the software giants as their client and are advertising MS Visual Studio 2010 just like any other daily use products.. Technology every where u see.. :D

Well, World around me is changing as well. Finally, I have joined Sapient on 9th November. Before joining, We had vacated our C-130 Sector 52 :P. With that, finally I left noida as well.. and… shifted to New Delhi… for now ;)

Well, Somehow I was able to finish all the important tasks in time which I mentioned in my last blog. I just had to collect my documents I needed to submit on the first day. That too was delegated to Mohit :P, I collected these
from him on sunday evening only - an hour before coming to Delhi :P

Days in Sapient are smooth - with some minor changes in my daily schedule, I am trying to cop up with the new work schedule ;).. The office starts at 8:30 and ends at 5:30. Conveyance medium has changed from bike to office cab from now. Cab comes at 7:45 in the morning. To catch the cab, I have to wake up at 5:40 :D... At least my parents would be happy knowing this :P..

To catch up with the missed sleep I don’t miss even a single chance of however short
duration it may be. By now, I have become famous among our "New Joinees Batch" for sleeping at Sapient. There have been a very few sessions where I have not taken a nap or two in this Induction program :D.. Sitting on the last seat, hiding from the eyes of the trainer - just reminded me of my college time :D

Scene at cab is no more different - Just one exception - Apart from sleeping, I read novels - about to finish 1st of those tomorrow :P though most of the time I sleep their as well :D

Tomorrow is the last day of the induction. Then from monday - a new week, a new schedule, hopefully a new project... Life is certainly changing :)

-GHOST

7 comments:

  1. Tere ghar wale khush ho na ho.. I am happy ki tu jaldi uthne lag gaya hai :)

    All the best for new your job

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah hi wah... congrats on joining Sapient!
    Have a good time there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tu bilkul mere upar jaa raha hai abhii[:P]
    log sudhar rahe hain[:D]
    Too Gud Addition to ur writing..Keep It Up manjeete!!!
    All D BEst!!!
    God BLess!![:)]

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep it up bhai..:P do keep posting the novels.. and their reviews.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tu to jaldi uthne laga....but mujhe kyun uthata hai roz...

    ReplyDelete
  6. As they say- changes are constant. Just keep moving!! Which novel are you reading? Wish you a great time in Sapient dear :)

    ReplyDelete